FHA Loans, Purchase 3.5% Low Down
CONVENTION 1% Down, Eliminate MI on Refi’s
VA IRRL, No Income, NO Appriasal Fast Close
Self Employed, Investor Products
VA MORTGAGE LOANS
- This is a mortgage available to current and former members of the United States Armed Forces. It allows no down payment purchase financing with easier credit requirements, and can be an excellent option for those who qualify.
- VA loans can also be used to refinance, with a ” streamlined /IRRRL” option available to reduce paperwork and processing time. What makes a VA home loan particularly appealing for many eligible veterans (and their families, when applicable) is that a down payment is not required and they can finance more than 80% of a home’s value or purchase price because mortgage insurance is not required. You should consider a VA loan if you are: > A Veteran > Active-Duty personnel > Reservist/National Guard member > An eligible surviving spouse.
CONVENTIONAL MORTGAGE LOANS
- This is a general term used for a mortgage which meets the maximum loan amount guidelines and credit standards of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the large mortgage agencies which set the standards most lenders follow. Conventional loans have a maximum loan amount of $424,150.00 (as of January 1, 2017; this amount is adjusted annually). Loans can be used for purchases or refinances, and both fixed and adjustable rate loans are available.
FEATURED CONVENTIONAL LOAN PRODUCTS
- CONVENTIONAL 1% DOWN LOWN: Get a low down payment, a great rate and a head start on their equity. The Mortgage Advisory is the first wholesale lender in the industry to offer 1% down on conventional loans with a 2% equity boost!. This Loan is also offered with NO Mortgage Insurance CONVENTIONAL PAY ADVANTAGE: Eliminate monthly mortgage insurance and increase your buying power! Pay Advantage offers our clients one of the lowest monthly payments available with a low down payment.
Get the latest products, whenever you need updated market information.
Finding programs based on your goals and deadlines, it’s that simple.
We shop the very Best Rates of the day from a network of Lenders, helping you save cash.
FHA MORTGAGE LOANS - 3.5% DOWN ON PURCHASES
- This is a mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Generally, FHA loans are designed to make purchasing a home easier for first time buyers, with lower down payments and less stringent credit requirements than conventional loans. While the costs of an FHA mortgage are often higher over the life of the loan than a conventional mortgage, they are often a good option for first time home buyers, individuals with higher debt loads, or those who have had some credit issues in the past. FHA loans can also be used for refinancing, with a “streamlined” option available to certain individuals who have an existing FHA mortgage. This “streamlined” refinance features reduced paperwork and faster processing time. Both fixed and adjustable rate loans are available. These loans are subject to maximum loan amount limitations based on the area in which you are purchasing and refinancing.
HECM REVERSE MORTGAGE LOANS
A reverse mortgage is a type of mortgage loan that the FHA (Federal Housing Administration) insures. This loan is available only to homeowners aged 62 or older.
It is different from all other types of mortgages. A HECM reverse mortgage does not become due for as long as the homeowner lives in the property as their primary residence, continues to pay required property taxes and insurance and maintains the home according to FHA requirements.
According to a 2013 study by the National Council on Aging, reverse mortgages may help seniors to pay daily living expenses.1